ACTUALIZACIONES DE FIRMWARE SONY PXW Z 90 -New firmware updates on the Sony PXW-Z90
XDCAM Memory Camcorder “PXW-Z90”
Applicable system software version
The applicable products are with the system software version “Ver.1.00”.
(Please visit the download page to check the system software version installed on your product.)
After updating, the system software version will be “Ver.1.01”.
Contents of update
1. Support for TLS 1.2 was added to coincide with Ustream (IBM Cloud Video)’s update from TLS 1.0/1.1 to TLS 1.2
2. Improves the shooting stability of the steady shot in high frame rate shooting.
- Support for TLS 1.2 Ustream
- Support for TLS 1.2 was added to coincide with Ustream (IBM Cloud Video)’s update from TLS 1.0/1.1 to TLS 1.2
- Benefits: Easy connection to USTREAM
- Improve STEADY SHOT function
- Improves the shooting stability of the steady shot in high frame rate shooting
- Benefits: Better picture quality, comfortable shooting
Please find a summary and details here:
- PXW-Z90 – new System firmware V.1.01 – download here